Free Screening Policy:
We require all new incoming clients to make an appointment for a free screening before attending any classes or beginning individual sessions with one of our Pilates instructors. The free screening allows us to make sure we can provide a good fit between your needs and goals at our studio. During the free screening we discuss your needs, interests, goals, and medical history. We answer any questions you may have, complete a brief assessment, and introduce you to Pilates.
If you need to cancel coming to a class we require a 48 hour notice. If less than a full 48 hour notice is given, the full fee will be required before or at the next scheduled class. If you have pre-paid for your class and need to cancel, a credit will be given to be used with two months.*
If you need to cancel an appointment we require 24 hour notice. If less than a full 24 hours is given the full fee will be required before or at the next scheduled appointment.*
If you need to cancel, our policy requires 24 hours notice. If less than a full 24 hours notice is given the full fee will be required before or at the next scheduled appointment.
Session (Class) Policy: (Class cancellation MUST be provided at least)
- For classes scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday: 48 hours cancellation 48 hours prior to the start of class notice is required.
- For classes scheduled on Monday or Saturday: 24 hours cancellation hours prior to start of class notice is required.
- If less than the required notification time period is given, full charge for the missed session will be assessed. The fee must be paid before or at next attended session.
*9AM Tuesday class must be cancelled by 9AM Monday (24 Hours Notice)
* 9AM Saturday class must be cancelled by 9AM Thursday
(48 Hours Notice)
- We will make an exception to this rule ONLY IN THE CASE OF COMMUNICABLE illness. We would prefer you to rest and get well at home without sharing!
- A client may substitute another class WITHIN THE SAME WEEK, without charge, if the cancellation is less than the required notification period.
- If less than the required notification time period is given, full charge for the missed session will be assessed.
- Classes will expire firmly at 6 weeks from date of purchase: No exceptions, thank you.
We require payment at before or at the time of your appointment. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We regret that we are not able to accept American Express at this time.
Jennifer R. Laurin PT, NCPT is NOT contracted to participated as “in -network” with ANY medical health insurance company. Jennifer is considered an “out-of-network” provider. In addition, Jennifer R. Laurin is NOT a Medicare Provider. Jennifer R. Laurin PT, NCPT does NOT file insurance claims. Tonal Rehabilitation and Pilates, LLC. and Jennifer R. Laurin PT, NCPT do NOT provide a billing service.
It is your responsibility to contact your insurance provider and inquire whether physical therapy or Pilates is covered under your medical insurance with an “out-of-network” provider. Payment is due at the time of your appointment and you must submit claims to your insurance for any visits.
Cell Phone Policy:
We ask that you please silence your cell phone while in the studio.
Please wear comfortable clothing. You should be able to move in your clothing but nothing should be too loose. We ask that you leave your shoes at the door. Socks are optional. Please leave dangling jewelry at home: no necklaces, bracelets or large earrings for safety.
If you have any other questions about our policies please see our FAQ’s or call us at (413) 464-2512.
*In cases of contagious illness, we prefer for you to rest and stay home. We will make an exception to the cancellation policy at that time.